Update..

Posted by - On 11:47 AM

Just returned from Madrid..
Did the whole tourist thing..
Semi-lame..

Skated with some locals..
Went to some skate shops..
Met some people..
Stance Skate Shop is by far the best shop I have been to in a while...

Clean look..
Diverse selection..
Helpful staff of real skateboarders..

One thing that wasn't so great.. Not very many Spanish or Euro Brands were available..


Large selection of Dekline


Decks..


More different types of trucks than I have ever seen in one place..


Tons o' wheels

A downstairs section for clothes



Shirts were an A+

If you're ever in Madrid..Hit this place up..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zoo York State Of Mind World Premier Tonight!!!!!

NYC..
I will be attending with an associate of mine..
Watch out for pics..




Also..
5Boro's Back To The Banks is on Saturday..


Be there..


2 comments

  1. John Kim Said,

    I met you yesterday, and you gave me your myspace card. I don't have a myspace, or a blogspot, so this is the only way of contacting you. You can peep some of my photos on my flickr (www.flickr.com/johnkimphoto) If you have iChat or facebook, we can keep in touch through that way. If anything,

    Posted on June 7, 2009 at 7:03 AM

     
  2. cho Said,

    yeahhh good blog!!!
    im the guy from skate shop in madrid!!!
    good phoos

    Posted on June 29, 2009 at 2:44 PM

     

Post a Comment